Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mandy The Gossip Mongger

I'm so tired. Class has been postponed so today I went to work instead. Who says being a waitress is an easy job? Look at me! Candy said I look like I just came back from war. I don't think I 'look' like, but I feel like there are 3 sacks of rice on my shoulder. My neck is... arghhh...

I'm really tired but still waiting for the landlord's daughter Selina to finish her princess bath. She's been cleaning herself for almost an hour and I suspect she's really hairy, or I should say "furry" on the inside.

While she's counting her hair, let's gossip a little about her. Selina is more than just 'not pretty', she's talkative, she looks down on almost everybody but she is the most confident girl I ever met. I don't know how she develops her self confidence but it's just incredible because her face can just tell you "Hey look at me, I'm beautiful" LOL!

Selina would be in the same class with us once a week when we had to combine class for a particular subject. She had an affair with our college lecturer Mr X last year because none of us knew that Mr X is married. They even rented hotel room just to have sex. One sunny day, another lecturer unintentionally mentioned to us (Candy and I) about Mr X and his wife over a casual conversation. We were shocked because afew of us in class knew that they were in a courtship for about 3 months. We didn't do anything because we saw how Selina lost her best friend because she tried to convince her that Mr X was no good for her. I said to Candy "She wouldn't believe us, do you want to tell her?" We agreed to forget about what we heard on that day, but I'm not sure what the others would do if they knew Mr X had a wife.

Not long after that, I saw Selina crying in front of her computer one day. She told me Mr X decided to break up with her because he had no privacy being together with her. I agree with Mr X because Selina is the type who'll REALLY stick on to you wherever you go and calls you 100 times a day to check your location. X had to totally ignore all her calls after the breakup. I wasn't shock but I had to pretend to, you know, "Oh what happened? I thought both of you were gonna be the sweetest couple on earth... bla..."

I was surprised she told me the whole story shamelessly, including how X got down on her when they had sex. **18SX** I don't know but I guess when a woman / girl is heart broken, they lose their sanity. I recall a friend of ours who use to dislike me but on the night when she lost her virginity, of all her friends, she called ME to announce that important 'incident'. I'm still wondering why me? Even until today...

We are nice to everyone but unfortunately, Selina hates me and Candy so much, we had no idea since when all this hatred started but we had to be nice to her as we are renting her dad's property. Thank god we'll be moving out end of this month and we no longer need to see her ever again.

Well, back to her break up story. She didn't give up on Mr X, she continued to call, sent hundreds of sms / emails, left voice mailSsss to him, when X no longer has the intention to get back with her. That week after their break up, Selina lost her mind that day.. she was kinda over dressed, just to attend Mr X's class, sent herself flowers that day and pretend to talk on her cell phone as if there is another guy on the other end, during X's class. +_+ How do I know she sent herself flowers and talk to nobody on her phone? Haha, because she told me her plan on how to win X back, hahaha! I gave no advice to her, I told her to let go. As predicted, she didn't take my advice.

Mr X look at her like she was never once special to him; smiled to her and say "Your bf sent you a nice bouquet. That's all for today, happy weekend class" and over the weekend, Selina cried alone. At this moment I felt sorry for what ever happened to her once but when I regain my conscious, *ah, she's finally done bathing but the time is 1.18am now* She's such a stupid hairy monster and padan mukalah X cheated on her!

Ok, I'll make it quick cause I wanna bathe! Finally, one of our classmates told our Course Dept Head of what happened between X and Selina. Mr X was terminated from the college and Selina was being expelled. Since then, she never talk to us again eventhough we stay under the same shelter. She assumed we were the ones who told our college management about their affair so that their courtship/relationship/affair ended tragically.

After sometime, I still heard people gossiping about Selina because who and who saw her waiting in front of Mr X's house in his HOMETOWN! Hello?!!! Fly all the way to Sarawak to dig him out??!! Die die also must find X!!

That was the last time we heard gossips about Selina and X. I think she met Mrs X, or maybe they had a fight, still trying to figure out what happen in between before she decided to let go of Mr X. She knew she was stupid, she just couldn't accept reality. I don't know why am I surrounded by all these crazy women who would do everything to make a man stay??!!

The Gossip Mongger,
Mandy ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Selina's really scary. I never wana meet this type of girl in my life. yuks!!!!!

Kit said...

more than just ugly huh, i can imagine dat.. hell!