Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Because I had a bad day... ~

Today's just a bad day for me. For some unknown reason, I just couldn't fall asleep last night, until 3am and I had to wake up at 7am today.

Class was boring as usual, I couldn't pay much attention to our lecturer babbling in front of the class, althought I tried to understand him. Economics just sucks! I had the highest marks for econs essay for 1 week and the following week, boom, I couldn't even pass!

Economics = Uncertainty

I thought of giving up my econs and maybe concentrate on other subjects... Hmm, I don't know.. I'm impressed that Candy can look so attentive in class, or was she seriously paying attention? Haha...

Lunch time, the sun was SO strong, annoying, hot, I can just go on complaining... because everything just doesn't seem right today. Even my favourite guy in the class looks horrible today, hahahaha, this is just funny.

How was your day?

Signing off...
The Silly Mandy (=^_^=)

No comments: