Thursday, March 5, 2009

Candy Taking A Break?

BREAK TIME! Phew....! At last class was dismissed. Have been waiting it to end since class begins at 9.00am. Hmmm...wonder where Mandy is? Could not find her anywhere in campus, so end up coming to the library to pen a few words.

Anther girlfriend, Sue, is with me now...I don't know what's the reason she followed me here but I guess she just need someone to listen to her never-ending love story....Yes, she had a fight with her boyfriend AGAIN last night. I can't recalled how many times they fight with each other a month but for this round, seems like her "guy" is still keeping in touch with his "ex"...and its just freaking her out to know that.

Sigh! She wants me to give her some advice...what advice does she expect from me? Helloo...I am not Thelma...Every week you quarrel with your boyfriend and you run to me and Mandy to console you? How old are you? Grow up!

I wish that I can just tell her off and ask her to SHUT UP and get a life. But I definitely do not want to hurt her feelings. Don't get me wrong but I do love her as a friend but just that her relationship with her boyfriend is driving me and other girlfriends crazy. How many times have we advice her to either talk things out with her boyfriend and clear all misunderstandings OR break off the relationship once and for all...BUT she just will never listen..and everytime, the war breaks out, one of the girls will need to spend the whole day with her listening to her miserable stories. Too bad, this time it was me...Mandy is lucky she is not around. Wait til I tell her the latest updates on Sue. She will be laughing her head off!

Sometimes I really do not understand, some simple sms-es from an "ex"...such as asking you "How's life?", "How's things lately?"...is it such a big deal? Why would some girls make it look like its the end of the world..??? I wonder...

Ohhh....my god! Sue is talking about calling her boyfriend's "ex" to confront her....I better stop her before she do anything stupid....!

1 comment:

Candy and Mandy said...

I'm here, hiding in starbucks.. reading ur miserable blog. Sue is just unbelievable!