Monday, March 9, 2009

Again, I had a bad day~

Monday is just the worst day of all days. It brings bad news, always. You know what, I receive the saddest news today but surprise, I'm not gonna complain~ lalalala... I don't know what is this feeling.. maybe it's regret, maybe it's just feeling poor, penniless, fakir miskin....

My ex boyfriend, not Klick but... let's call him Big because he's big in everything, big tummy, big appetite, big heart, big car, big house, big group of friends, big stack of money. He's just BIG!

Big was my boyfriend and he loves me like a diamond, his parents loved me, even all his friends. I was young, naive and the happiest girl back then but a dramatic story happened in between so he became my EX.

I met Big today and he told me he's getting married next year in Feb. He bought a house near where I stay which cost 600 over thousand Ringgit Malaysia, huh? I don't know if he actually expects me to congratulate him with joy or get myself killed tonight, over regrets!

Honestly, I felt jealous and uneasy today. I met his girlfriend before, way far from pretty but anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Big use to turn away whenever he sees me, he's been hiding his gf from me for some time but I managed to scan through her easily. You can never imagine how fast it is for a girl to scan another girl from head to toe, within seconds! >:) You'll be surprised. She's slightly better than Bun but I'm definitely prettier, haha! ^_^

The one thing I regret is that I lost the 600k house and a Mercedes B-class. Who says beauty is the key to success? She's not pretty but she has all any girl ever wanted. I know, her virginity must have been compromised. They're getting married, who cares about her virginity?

Sigh, if I could just have sex with Big at that time, the house and B-Class would be mine today. Look at me, I have to work and study at the same time while selling sex toys online and had to tahan people who actually asked for sex service from our blog! What the heck! LOL, but I'm glad Big has forgiven me. I never regret leaving him, I felt sorry for not being able to own that house and that car just because I'm conservative.

Ughhhh... I'm gonna get over it! I'm gonna dress up and attend his wedding! I can live without a 600k house and a B-Class Mercedes!!!!!!!!! Can i? Arrrrrggggghhhhh!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor girl...don't worry about it. With our looks, we can get way much better...Believe me! :-)

Candy and Mandy said...

Aku BOLEH !