Thursday, March 5, 2009

Klick on the Bun

Candy & i have agreed to maintain this little blog of ours by updating funny and interesting parts of our life, sharing it with people who happens to drop by and read, maybe comment a little. Ok, let's start.

Talking about love sick friends earlier in Can's blog, I have an an old friend, let's call him 'Klick'. Klick was my former unofficial boyfriend. Why do I label him as unofficial? Because I hid him from my parents, that's why >: )

Though 'former' but we became close friends even after he went studying abroad, then came back, started his career etc. Klick is an indecisive and a boring guy which is the main reason all his girlfriends, including me, left him. We shared our relationship problems; he taught me how to attract a guy, I taught him how to touch a girl, haha, we smoke, drink together and talk nonsense just to laugh away the hours.

About a year ago, he met his present girlfriend, erm.. call her... Bun, since she looks like one. Bun is a richman's daughter. You know a richman's daughter comes with an incredible attitude. Klick got onto her and regretted after 1 mth. He didn't know how to get out of the relationship as Bun often threatens to kill herself, even when Klick was in shower and missed her calls. She would thought her guy was on bed with another girl, she would drive all the way to his house to see if any girl was in his house. She would do alot of things to embarrass herself so that Klick would give in to the fight. I promise to blog ALL her humiliating scenes but it will take forever to finish because their relationship is on-going.. and I happen to be the listener. Urggh.

Klick and I used see each other quite often before he met Bun. Since then, Klick was imprisoned. I have not seen Klick for a year. He would call me, text me, chat with me on msn while he's working. I know he misses me as an old friend. I took pity on him when he told me how suffering he was being dragged around like a toy, always being the sorry one who had to appologize after a fight, sorry, not 'a' fight but ALL fights.

I've never seen Bun cause Klick never shows me her photo. She must be beautiful because with her attitude, any guy would have left her. Well, I saw her in facebook last week after Klick added me. She's just unbelievably... Okay, why don't I continue tomorrow or this is gonna be the longest blog on the internet... I've had enough Buns today.. *puke*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

must be ugly! haha!