Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mandy the BIG

Further to the bad day blog yesterday, I regret to announce that I still couldn't get over the house and the B-Class so I decided to carve my story here, hoping to enlighten somebody not to make the same mistake that I did.

Big was my boyfriend. He loves me, his parents and all his friends too. I was the happiest girl back then but a dramatic story happened in between so he became my EX. Begitulah ceritanya:

Apart from his looks, he was everything a girl could dream of. I get whatever I wanted, he never disappoints me. Ops my mistake, how can a rich guy brings disappoinment? Ha! I was spoiled or rotten you may say, and pampered then.

On my birthday, er.. I wanted a ring from my boyfriend so badly but I never asked him for it. You know, how could a girl request for a ring, right? He must be smart enough to know that a ring is important in a relationship! Every girl, dreams to receive a diamond ring from her bf. It has nothing to do with marriage. All I only wanted was to feel loved, appreciated, cherished like a diamond :)

He told Mary, his buddy's girlfriend also a close friend of mine, that my birthday surprise was gonna be a diamond ring. I'm not shy to say, I envy Mary so much because her boyfriend is not rich but she's wearing a diamond ring from her bf. His other friends are poor but their gfs have HUGE diamond rings. I never suspected their rings may be fake but all I hoped for was a ring on my big day. I waited...

Days of anticipation.... guys, you'll NEVER understand how I felt. I know I sound like a materialistic bitch but everybody's gf has it, he is so rich, he was paying for my college fees, he can afford a little ring, he told somebody about it, and I 'thought' I was gonna get it!

NO! I got a silly wallet on my birthday. I mean, WHY? If he wasn't gonna buy, why bother to tell Mary about it? What's wrong with him? Or, what's wrong with ME?! I was SO disappointed, I didn't mention about the ring. I couldn't finish my dinner when we were celebrating, I felt like I'm having a heart attack. I insisted to go home immediately. I told him I felt sick, I wanted to puke. I know I was obvious but I just couldn't fake it. Please guys, take me as an example, never give her a false hope, it hurts.

I was so sad, I locked myself up for 2 days, I didn't eat, I cried myself to sleep. I asked Mary "Why did the ring became a wallet?" She said, "Because you still do not belong to him?" Huh?? She means sex. I though she was kidding but his bf was Big's best friend. How could it be wrong?

I felt a slap on my face. All he cared was sex? Diamond represents the purity of LOVE, not SEX! Nobody could imagine how disgusted I felt. Mom always say, if a guy wants your pussy before marriage, he's just a sex maniac. I swore on my birthday, he will be sorry! I just couldn't take it no more! I confronted him, he tried to deny but I knew he was lying. He spent a long time to persuade me. Many times I nearly gave in. I was worried that I couldn't leave the luxurious life he gave me, the car, my tuition fees, the money.. but when I thinkabout what he wanted from me was just sex, I became strong again.

I returned him his car and started to avoid him, stop taking his calls. Nobody would believe me but breaking up this relationship hurts me the most. Why? Because I was the happy one all this while, I thought I was loved, I thought I was important, I thought I was his diamond. When you realized your thoughts are just jokes, you'll know what I mean. He didn't give up just like that so I had to ponteng my college class and eventually dropped out.

At the same time, I met Danny from IRC and we chat everyday not knowing each others real name and age. I never talked about Big. I only talk about myself. I pretended to be single when I didn't officially broke up with Big. After a while, I got to know Danny, we met and became real life friends.

Big eventually cooled down and tried to win this little girlfriend back but it was too late. I was seeing Danny more and more often and I was officially having 2 boyfriends at the same time. Of course, I often neglected Big and spent less than 2 hours with him in a week. It lasted for quite some time and I'm actually proud of myself for being able to handle both of them so well >:) So proud...

One day Big came to my house. Danny called "Hello Honey I miss u!" *TADA* Honey??? Big's face turned red. I was very scared because I've never seen him got angry before. I think he heard Danny clearly. I chicken-out. I ended Danny's call and pretended nothing happened. I thought Big's gonna kill me or at least wallop me. He didn't. He wanted to check my handphone, I freaked out and asked him to leave (rudely). He left and I thought everything's gonna end but no...

No comments: