Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gossip-gossip...

Candy gave me a link to Cecilia Cheung's interview with HK CEN. Cecilia is one of my all times favourite, apart from Shu Qi and Tavia Yeung Yi. The interview was very touching. Imagine if you were her and you had to face the world and act as if nothing had happened the next day after the outbreak. I couldn't fight back my tears as I'm a cry baby...

Nah, the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HM00HaN1_Y

Later in the 2nd part of the interview when she commented about Edison, the reason she gave was a little out of topic. I hate to say it but I think she's just trying to come back to the entertainment industry and this is her chance. Sigh, anyway... I still love her. She must have had no choice but to do it, for the sake of money, fame, whatever...

Today, I read the star newspapers and it's Gillian Chung's turn to make a come back. She said she thought of killing herself, bla bla... i wonder who's next, Bobo?

But afterall, I think Nicholas Tse's cool. Stand-by Cecilia no matter what happens! I wish I could find a guy like him... >: )

Arrgghhh, today's a Lazy Sunday *******

Mandy >: )

No comments: