Thursday, March 5, 2009

Klick on the Bun - 2

Bun, is indescribably.... urrggghh.... I'll put it in a decent way, her looks is below average, skin is dark, a little 'plump', she loves to wear sleeveless showing off her arms, 90% of her photos shows her side face / hiding her real face... urgh.... fat and ugly. By now, you'd think I'm just jealous over an ex's new girlfriend, right? Hey, not judging on her looks but when you have known her before you met her, this is how it's gonna be. I wish I have the courage to post her photo here, exposing her identity and you'll know what I mean.

Scene 1

Bun showers Klick with expensive gifts... and when they quarrel, she will (10/10 times) request a break-up. Then, cries, begs, threatens to burn down his house, damage his properties -_-# kills herself -_-# hurt his parents, dan lain-lain lagi... to get back together with Klick.

At one time Klick decided to put a stop to all this nonsense and returned all gifts to her and said "Sorry, not this time. I've had enough." She took sleeping pills (god knows if it's true) drove recklessly to his house and crashed his house gate -_- Neighbours came out, she was crying, sitting on the road in front of his house, announcing to his neighbours on how romantically they had sex on their second date and now it's gonna end like this!! And *blurrkk* she vomitted.

According to Klick, she pretended to recall of her ex boyfriend on their 2nd date, she was drunk, he drove her home, she pulled him into her bedroom, undressed herself and then, *tada* undressed HIM as well! Isn't this what every guy's been dreaming of? But becareful guys, there's no free lunch and your life will be compromised!

He almost broke my ear drum when he explained it to me -_-! "Jesus, give her slap!! I'll find you another girlfriend, Klick, LEAVE HER!!" I know he really tried but when you're born without balls, breaking up with a psycho girlfriend is just impossible. I tried to comfort him, tell him how girls feel about what guys do or say because I believe there must be a reason behind all these dramas. How could a normal girl do all this, and fyi, she's 25. I taught him, 'how to touch a girl' (touch her heart lah!) but obviously he only extracted the "how to touch her breast" part. Bad student.

Ok, continue... Bun was telling stories in the middle of the road and Klick's neighbours were looking at one another, feeling disgusted and sorry for Klick. I can imagine how he felt. Can you? He didn't make it on time to shut her mouth, she continued on the undressing each other's part and how his buttonfly pants got tangled with her hair. He had no choice but to invite her into his house, LOL!

And eventually, they got back together because Klick couldn't stand her tears while she forcefully stayed in his house for a week, haha!

I know Candy's gonna love this scene... so I'm dedicating this real-life story that sounds like a tv series, to her as her belated birthday present :D "Sang yat fai lok!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely move out of the neighbourhood if I am Klick. What an embarrassment caused by Bun. That gal is a real "psycho"! Hahaha...thanks for the dedication, Man!

George8724 said...

well u gals there must find a way to help ur fren Klick get his ball/balls back!!! otherwise, he will be the "victim" for the entire life... (G)

Candy and Mandy said...

I tried; I'm still trying every now n then but he can't seem to find his ball(s) *LOL* (Mandy)