Friday, March 6, 2009

Candy's Sleepless Night....

At times I feel that guys can be quite immature when it comes to dealing with relationships. Take for example, Mandy's "so-called" ex-boyfriend...he regretted starting a relationship with his girlfriend but decide to do absolutely nothing about. Sigh! I am just glad that Mandy got rid of him fast.

Anyway, I had an annoying call from this guy last night which ended me not being able to sleep well the whole night. Well, as I do not want to confuse you guys, I better start from the very beginning...

Before I came to Penang to further my studies, I used to hang out with my bro's friends, of course, with my bro's present. My parents are very protective towards me (what can I say, I am the only daughter) and do not allowed me to involve myself in any serious relationship with guys so leaving me with no choice but to stick to my brother wherever he goes. Well, to be honest, I just want to make more friends and have fun. I was not looking for serious relationship. Anyway, that's when I got to know "A".

"A" was my brother's best friend then. He used to hang around with my brother...So soon enough, we also got used to seeing him around the house. I did not realised when it started, sigh...but he began to call for looking for me instead of my brother and whenever he was in our house, he will followed me around. At first, I did not suspect anything fishy about it but it soon became quite annoying to me.

One night, right in the middle of the night, he called me up and told me he was in love with me. I believe I had made myself clear when I told him I have absolutely no feelings for him. But seems like, he just can't or should I say, could not accept what I said. As I do not want to ruin my brother's friendship with him, I just kept this away from my brother and ignored "A".

Luck was on my side when I have to leave for Penang to further my studies. I thought "A" will soon forget about me and find a new girl for himself. But I was WRONG! He was still in his own "imaginary world".

He called me last night again after a few months of peacefulness and accused me of lying to him...that I, Candy, too love him but because of my brother and my parents, I am "FORCED" to turn him down. Ha! Which planet is he from???? Planet Pluto?!!! After 2 hours of explaining to him, he still can't seems to pull himself together and accept the truth. That's when my patient gets the better of me and cut the line off!....I really do not meant to be rude but is it so hard to accept being rejected by a girl? Does he have to act like its the end of the world? I don't think so!

Well, I do not know if I will be seeing "A" again (to avoid giving him false hope)...but I sincerely hope that "A" will be able to find his true happiness soon.God bless ya!

1 comment:

Candy and Mandy said...

poor A, totally lost his conscious over you, haha!