Thursday, March 25, 2010

You call that 'EAT' ah?

We always hear and read about exercising to a healthier life. What about slim people, do they need exercise too? As far as I know, exercise burns fat!

They say when you are unhappy, your body cannot absorb nutritions intake because your digestive system is sad too. I have lost some weight recently over a depression. I have been eating alot lately, like 5 meals a day because I want to be able to fit perfectly into my jeans again.. I have noticed some improvement though, slow.. >:)

Girls nowadays really do NOT eat, so people thought we don't eat just to stay slim/fit. It's a misconception that I hate most. Though Candy's cool with it but I specially hate it when plump people tells me that I don't eat. Too bad even if they don't eat they are still fat! *&^%$#@!!

A FAT classmate of mine name Jojo (waist 29) keep saying that I don't eat, eventhough we have lunch together 'frequently' for almost 2 years and my rice just happen to be 3 times of hers. Because her portion is so small, you just cannot imagine she can actually tahan for 1 whole day!

"You and Candy don't eat ah?" <-- Jojo's favourite quote.

My favourite quote on lunch time with Jojo "You call that EAT ah?"

Fat ass... *&^%$#@!!!

3 comments:

George8724 said...

My favourite quote on lunch time with Jojo "You call that EAT ah?"

Fat ass... *&^%$#@!!! <----- u r so mean!!!

hahahaha... i m slim (very skinny) but still i do exercise lo. exercise not only to trim down ur body shape but to stay healthy mah...

in fact i do eat a lot but just that i cant gain weight coz mom and dad r skinny too... sigh.... wat to do...

Mandy said...

I din call her fat ass lah, kutuk here only :P

Fat/slim is god's gift but some ppl jz hv 2b nasty jz bcos they hv nothing nice 2say. I never say she's fat b4 but she everyday say i dont eat, blabla.. its really annoying n her rice is like 2 spoonful only. Can full meh??!!!

Oh George, we'r same gang, man! Gimme *5*

George8724 said...

yeah.... and hey sorry for didnt visit and reply ur blog le coz my old junk (laptop) just gave up on me and i got no choice but to get a new Mac.... &#%*@?! now i can only managed to remember ur blog url le... kns.... sigh...