Friday, March 26, 2010

Born Rich



My TVB series marathon includes Born Rich, another TVB series.

Rating: 3/5 - 40% love story 60% business and gila power/money story..

I like Gallen Lo and Anita Yuen's love story. It was painful and romantic but too bad they didn't get to be together afterall. Gallen played a role where he grew up in Sabah and it was hillarious when he specifically said "ngo mou loi" (I don't have money) because only Malaysian calls money as "Loi" haha... I didn't know Sabah is SO beautiful.

** Eh Candy, want to go Sabah? But I don't wanna go sun bathing under the freaking hot sun-lah.. I'll sit under the tree >:)

Ray Lui (Lui Leong Wai) one of my favourite old time actor (the first Teng Lek in Shanghai Bund, HK version). Ray is a rich tycoon and he has mistaken Gallen as his lost brother. Gallen played along, pretending to be his brother with the intention to con Ray's money. Lama-lama he became greedy and wanted power, wanted to take over Ray's business.

When his identity was exposed, he lost everything including his memory. He became like a lunatic and went back to Sabah. Fuh, the story was long and winding and I cannot believe it was one of TVB's grand production in 2009. Anyway, Gallen is still so GAYA :*

Anita Yuen with her "Oh no!" in the first episode >_< !! It's just Oh Shit!

1 comment:

George8724 said...

but hey in fact i like this drama le... although kinda ridiculous lah but quite gan cheong le... hehehehe....