Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dog Bite Stylist



Girls are better in long or short hair?

Since I only need 1 year for my short hair to grow long again, I was thinking of letting go my long hair and if the stylist failed me, I can wear a cap for a month..

Or why not I make Candy to cut her hair short, haha! You know, this girl... her hair has been long ever since we met and I think it's pretty mysterious why can't she cut her hair short for ONCE. Talk about short hair, I have a story to share:

One midnight in Dec 08, I woke up and looked into the mirror.. I felt my head was heavy so I took a scissors and cut my hair from bra-line to ear-length about 13 inches.. Guess what, I failed because I couldn't see my hair behind me and my back hair became like some long some short.. Candy named me, The Dog Bite Stylist eventhough I think it was quite nice, haha! Our classmates didn't notice the error and they thought I got a hair cut and that it was intended.

I wanted to try again but it wouldn't be so appropriate now since I'm working as a p-time receptionist. I should also take into consideration how clients would react to it.. Grrrhh..

Long hair? short hair? color? uncolored? cut my hair? cut Candy's hair?? perm? rebonding? lalalalala...

5 comments:

George8724 said...

if u were to ask me hor... err.... i hv no idea how u look like wor... short or long hair is still very depending on the shape of ur face le. i myself prefer long curly hair girl le.. hehehehehe

Mandy said...

I permed before but I felt like a 'Taiwanese wanna-be' @_@ anyway, my hair is a lil' stubborn n it became 80% straight after 2 days.. haha!

George8724 said...

i guess u r a very stubborn person oso huh? hehehehehe

Mandy said...

Erm, I will rate myself 8/10 stubborn; no wonder my hair cannot be convinced by the curls. LOL!

George, is 8724 ur car number plate or d # tht u kena 4D? :P

George8724 said...

hahahah M i think u r rite le... u r too stubborn till ur hair cannot curl....

yes 1 of my car number plate is 8724. but unfortunately i nvr kena 4D coz i dun gamble. i hate gambling.... :)