Friday, March 19, 2010

..and Found and Lost...

On the 5th day, my size 24 jeans could fall down if I don't wear a belt and it use to be good fit. Girls who wish to loose weight? Try breaking up with your boyfriend. I skipped classes, Candy accompanied me and make sure I eat eventhough I don't feel hungry.

6th day: Danny came to our house, Candy greeted him with *&^%$#@!! and sent him away. I actually wanted him to come and see what he brought with him that day but.. I know she's doing it for my own good because when I get serious, it's hard for me to fall OUT of love. She's here to overturn the impossible.

I was forced to carry on with my life under her supervision; I did, though not fully recovered but 70% is good enough to bring me back to class. I sat in the library everyday after class, looking back at the notes I missed during my absence. A busy week helped me to recover another 10%. I'm now 80% healed.

Danny came to college one day and we went out while Candy's in class. My 80% recovery slowly reduces as I look at him while he was driving.. 75, 60, 68.. 50.. by the time we reached Batu Ferringhi beach, I'm ready to fall in love all over again.

He gave me a necklace that I couldn't say NO to.. to "tie me" so that I will not leave him again. It was stupid yet romantic. It's wrong but sometimes you just want to be wrong for just once. We wanna live like there's no tomorrow! I sent Candy a text msg and switched off my phone while Danny off his phone without texting his family. We spontaneously decided to hide ourselves from the world so we went to Pulau Jerejak. Why do I care about where his money came from? Kan I'm a materialistic bitch? We had a good time being alone together and I know this is the time I will miss if we never get to see each other again for whatever reason in future.

We went jungle tracking, we lost our way, I cried, he laughed, we quarrelled over which way we should go.. enjoy spa, massage, we went cycling, flying fox, we did everything that was dangerous. 3 days flies and we're about to check out from the resort. What will happen when we go home?

I reached home and Candy didn't say anything. She passed me more notes from the classes I missed. Danny calls me, sees me as usual but surprisingly even more often. @_@ Why is everything so in order? No chaos? The 1+7 women didn't come with 7 knives, crashing my door and slash me.. I couldn't sleep every night as it is too unusual to be so normal after our ran-away.

I confronted Candy and she said she will support me in whatever my decision is as long as that's what I want. Okay, acceptable but the 1+7... Danny said his family have accepted the fact that we are inseparable and they have stopped damaging our relationship. Really? I don't believe him. Leo can sometimes be over sensitive, suspicious and insecure but our instincts are usually accurate. Danny was a jovail person but lately he has become less sunshine and a little bit moody. Yeah, nobody noticed but me.

Later, I found out that 1+7 didn't really settled for peace. It's just that Danny has been filtering and digesting the ugly truth so that it doesn't reach my ear. This time I truly realized that it is necessary to Leave Him If You Love Him. So here I am.. blogging about my PAST.

12 comments:

George8724 said...

your quote : It's wrong but sometimes you just want to be wrong for just once. <--- err M, not once lah but u have made uncountable mistake liao lah.

u knew the answer and wats the outcome gonna be and yet u hv been blinded by his 'charm'!!! sigh... u gotta be strong le in everyway. must know wat is rite and wrong le... or else u gonna hurt urself again and again...

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

George8724 said...

huh???

Secret Fantasy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candy said...

Huh? Who is the Anonymous here? Care to intro? Anyway, hello to you, too... =)

Hey, George...Mandy is feeling much better now. Thanks for your concern. Was sort of worried about her back then but she managed to pull thru though it takes quite a while. =)

George8724 said...

glad to hear tat le...
hmmm am i the only fella responding here or others r too shy leh?

coz this makes me look like a geh poh here leh....

Mandy said...

Not geh poh but 1 Malaysia! :P

I admit when i fall in love, it means deep shit :-/ Anyway road to recovery is smooth at d moment.

George8724 said...

1Malaysia??? sigh....

anyway glad to hear that u r recovering le.

Mandy said...

Ya getting better, though abit 9 ng tap 8 sometimes.. @_@

George8724 said...

hahahahaha.... not fully recovered yet lo i think.... ehehhehehe

Mandy said...

60% lor, girls r abit slow in recovering frm such, er.. injury @_@ anyway u dont hv to tok-pau me here, rite? -_-!

George8724 said...

hehehehe sorry ya M.... i didnt mean to tok pau u le....