Thursday, March 18, 2010

Found and lost..

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I had boyfriend name Danny. We were so in love but due to the fact that he is such a mommy's boy, we broke off because of his family (1 mom and 7 sisters didn't like me). I don't really know the actual reason of why they dislike me but I think because:

1) I dressed TOO well when I went to his house. The sisters made a remark that I'm a 'city girl'. Hello? I come from a kampung. My clothing is NOTHING fancy or over exposure but I seldom wear oversized t-shirt and 3/4 pants like all his other sisters do. I'm confident that my dressing is DECENT. They are even more kampung than I am.

2) They say I didn't greet them when I see them. Liar. We all know greeting old bags are a MUST whenever you see them. Thus, I was labelled as 'tak sopan'.

3) Danny buys me gifts so often, so I'm a materialistic bitch. I received gifts and found out that it was wrong to accept gifts from a boyfriend who loves you.

We often argue about what his family had to say about me and he went through a hard time maintaing our relationship because his sisters will insult him, make fun of him, despise him, everytime after he sees me. We ended up being friends again. It feels better; I can loudly curse his whole family to die without feeling guilty.

We stopped seeing each other for sometime, I cried myself to sleep every night until I lost count, until I stood up and live again. The pain was unbearable.. I blame his family for making up stories about me and I hate him for not standing up for me.

FOUND: About a year ago, we started seeing each other again and of course, 'as a friend' we said. Our feelings were still strong for each other. The way he looked at me, pat my head, find ways to hold my hand when we cross roads (the silly old trick, haha) but an old trick is good enough to make me feel cloud-9 ^o^ but when I think about the torture I went through during the break-up.. I'm scared to fall in love with him (again) so our 'friendahip' went on with both of us pretending to have gotten over our past, when one day by the end of 2009, Danny came to me and said "Let's stop seeing each other!"

I was astonished but had to act calm. I didn't ask why. Not because I know the reason but because I was too confused to make a move. I'm afraid we would get back together (I cannot handle another break-up) and I don't wanna lose him (and never get to see him again).

We kept quiet and look at each other every 5 seconds then turn away, waiting for either one to ASK or to EXPLAIN why. After like 100 years of silence, I finally gave in..

"Why?"

He stared at me for a while, with the I Don't-Have-Balls look. I started to cry, knowing that no matter how we try to maintain this fcuking fake friendship, it's not working because we want to be more than just friends, it's not going anywhere because his family is in the way and I'm fcuking forbidden and he cannot say NO to his barbaric family! It's torturing to face some one you love and pretend to be FRIENDS because of 10,000 restrictions.

He hugged me and my tears just fell like rain that day. We remained in that position until my feet turns numb. And his shirt? Soaked with my tears.

He is the only son and the youngest in his family, a coward, a mama's boy. He cannot even be with someone he loves. Do I have a future with him? Seriously no but like a Chinese saying "The one you cannot get will be the one you love most". We are so, super cin-kak.

So, I LOST a (boy)friend.

3 comments:

George8724 said...

hmmm aiya... let bygone be bygone lo. past is a past although u still loves him lah. do wat is rite lo. u know this better than we all do. dun torture urself lah. i m sure u understand well enough that u dun deserve such pain rite? just move on wit ur life le. i m sure almost everyone been through this b4. dun let this "fake friendship" get in ur way lah...

Mandy said...

Yeah, I woke up now :( I hope the pain that I went thru will eventually make me a better person, ie: wear like a beggar when visiting your bf's parents. LOL >:-/

George8724 said...

ahhahahahaha... u r soooo terrible lah... hahahahaha....