Friday, March 26, 2010

Cupid Stupid


A HK tv series that I watched recently, Cupid Stupid.

Rating: 4/5 star because.. I simply love Tavia Yeung. Every time she cries, I cried, No matter what role she played. She is such a wonderful and beautiful actress who'll just bring you SO into the series/role.

Steven Ma, her childhood best friend who fell in love with Tavia since... childhood. He dare not tell Tavia lah, until she met Michael Tse and they got together. Steven then panicked, tried to tell her, numerous obstacles, finally gave up, then Tavia suddenly found out, broke up with Michael but she's indecisive, lalala.. finally chosen Michael.. so unfair!

A total Hongkie love story that I won't recommend to people who's just broke-up with their partner. It also talks a lot about horoscopes which is quite true. But I'm still not convinced that they actually NEVER mention about the forest king, Leo. TVB is just too much!

1 comment:

George8724 said...

well tats the reason why i dun watch HK drama or movie. kinda boring and nothing new le... i mean this is no offence lah but this is my poing of view lo....