Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So not over it !

I'm heart broken..

I saw a pair of nice watch on a trading website a few days ago, though it's a NO NAME kind of watch but it really caught my attention. I was interested so I wrote to enquire, to see if the seller intends to sell a single piece instead of a pair. If he doesn't I will not separate them, I will buy both >:) Okay, he agrees but when we proceed to talk about the price, he became rude and started to talk nasty, not to mention that he will not even give a single penny discount.

I'm actually okay with the price but girls just love to get discount. Everybody knows that, right?! Even if he gives me RM5 discount, we could have closed the deal by now. What an as*hole!

Where's the civilization? Rakyatku... You sell things online, be prepared to answer questions and GIVE DISCOUNTS!

We receive heaps of emails everyday asking us all kinds of weird questions. We anwser them all, politely, be it serious buyers or clowns. This is Customer Service. You know, people think we sell adult toys, we must have tried them all? It would be so unconvincing if we were to tell them we've never tried one. What do we do? Luckily we usually have feedbacks from our customers, or else... We call to ask our suppliers... sometimes they can't even answer our questions; I bet they feel shy or don't even know how to answer us -_-!

There was once we look at a catalogue, I spotted a little doll wearing a cowboy hat. I thought it was a bottle of lubricant, Candy thought it was a vibrator and finally, it turns out to be a butt plug and the supplier still teases us until today. Common, with the cowboy hat?!! A Butt plug???!!! But at least we were never rude to people who enquire about our products.

Anyway, back to the watches. I'm still feeling so heart broken.. I really wanted that watch but I really don't wanna buy from that idiot. Hey, you idiot listen here. I hope your watches grow mosses or malfunction and you can keep them for the rest of your life! If I don't get it, nobody else gets it!

Grrrhh, I'm so not over it!!! *&^%$#@!!

4 comments:

Kit said...

expose his identity / post the link, we go kacau his biz. haha!

M said...

www.......com.my >:)

George8724 said...

My dear M. cool down le... there are a lots of weirdos in this world le... just cool down alrite? hows ur biz nowadays?

Mandy said...

Jz geram abt d watch ma :( biz is constant. We shd b able to hit our target (exam fees) U wana buy anything? ^_^