Monday, September 7, 2009

Pok Bob

Mandy is trying to take a nap and the old couple (our neighbour) started to quarrel again. I cannot sleep even with the softest lullaby playing, I need peace, not to mention all the slamming doors and banging tables next door. No wonder the stupid rent is cheap! I thought I was smart to rent a big unit with cheap rental. I had to turn on my notebook and BLOG away the hours.

While checking my emails, I got a forwarded video from a friend where a 20 yr old gf hits her bf's testicles then face, then again demanded him to move his hands away while he was trying to cover (protect) his balls with his hands and *crashed* his eggs! I have immediately uploaded it on our blog hoping to share this lesson with all readers out there.

Back to our neighbour, the 2 old bags... They are both arguing in Hakka (one of the Chinese dialects) and again I happen to speak Hakka although I'm not puak Hakka. So it left me no choice but to 'understand' what they were quarreling.

Let's name them first, husband: Uncle Bob / wife: Aunty Pok cause she's just toooooooooo annoying and bermulut popok, I cannot think of another name!

Storey goes: Aunty Pok was grumbling when Uncle Bob was watching dunno what news on Astro. I assume Uncle Bob couldn't hear the tv while his wife is yelling, so uncle turned the volume louder. Aunty Pok alsoo assumed uncle Bob buat perangai and she started to scream.

Pok: Are you trying to ignore what I said?!!!!

Bob: Could you zip you mouth for 20 minutes, I'm trying to watch the news! I'll argue with you after the news, can??! (LOL, uncle's cool)

Pok: What do you mean by that? (continue shouting... =_=) I don't know why did I got married to you, *&^%$#@!! (some dialect vulgar words)

Bob: Shhhhh....!!!

Pok: Do you remember when you had an affair with the 7th floor lady, huh??? I was too forgiving at that time not to file a divorce and now you treat me like an enemy everyday, I cannot take it anymore!

*bing* *bang* *bomb* *slam* --> *silent*

While I was busy interpreting to Candy... after all the battle, they became silent. I hope nothing happened to Uncle Bob. If I were him, I'd have divorced this crazy woman when she started to talk loudly maybe like 20yrs ago. Can't seem to give peace a chance! A total nuisance!!!!!!!!!!

Usually is Aunty Pok yelling, I seldom hear Uncle Bob talk loudly. It reminds me of my grandparents. Quarrel everyday but not to the extend of neighbours "had to" listen to them like us.... =_=

Okay, I can take a nap now and I hope they don't talk to each other from now on. >:)

3 comments:

George8724 said...

ahhahah... damn cool huh..... dun they hv any kids?

Mandy said...

No idea, never seen them before. Haha, mayb kids also scared of them leh..

George8724 said...

hahahhaha all fled liao lo... i guess hahahah