Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Reason of Breaking up is...

I heard something funny over Flyfm last week and thus, this posting.

A girl name Aileen called Flyfm expressing her anger because her boyfriend broke up with her and she had no idea where and what went wrong. After hesitating for a while, "maybe because of my little bad habit. As we get along, we will naturally reveal our bad habits to our partners but there's nothing wrong about having bad habits, right?" Without hesitating, I agreed to myself.

When asked about her little bad habit, reluctantly she explained that... "I like to smell my feet" she said.

No wonder your boyfriend left you, said Ben and Fabes while laughing hysterically. Wow.. sniff your feet?

We all have bad habits but not to this extend. Then I imagine... maybe they were having dinner and suddenly she felt agitated and decided to sniff her feet? And that has ended the beautiful relationship because the guy couldn't take the smell in the dining room. Wahaha...

Candy said maybe Aileen wants to smell her boyfriend's feet too. @_@! Or make her boyfriend smells her feet, I smell you smell ma... That's love. Well, that has ended the relationship. Oh crap, Candy's even more disgusting >_<

SMELL IT IF YOU LOVE ME !!

Would you break up with your partner if they have this weird habit of smelling their own feet? >:)

5 comments:

George8724 said...

OMG!!! if i hv such gf? i will definitely kick her far far away liao le... this is way too much liao such habit...disgusting lah....

Mandy said...

N wat if u really love her? U'l hv to just accept it n smell it lah, wahaha!

George8724 said...

errr... tat i think i will just kick her away le... super abnormal lah...

Anonymous said...

Is she beautiful, healthy and nice to be around? I have a foot fetish so I'll have one foot while she can have the other.

Anonymous said...

Super hot.