Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Big dream


It's lunch time, it's raining, I had an express lunch and start looking at cars because I saw a very sporty car this morning, a Mistubishi something, never seen before but driving slowly / hogging on the road. :( No petrol meh? Drivelah faster :( so sadlah sporty car move slowly :( I think he was driving 40km/hr. 80km/hr also not too much, right?


I like... Peugeot 206 but Naza Bestari is good enough since they are locally assembled. I could just fix the lion logo onto it like everybody does, but when it comes to think of it... aiyah, there's nothing wrong with driving a Bestari, right? You pay for it cheaper, you tanggunglah the logo. LOL. If you want the real lion, belilah Peugeot >:)

Anyway, I couldn't even afford the imported logo, don't mention the car >_<>:) Oh, that's too early to dream...
Hey, Suzuki Swift >:)


Sorry pal, I pandai-pandai modify your car ar.. but I really wanna tint 1/4 of your front lights. Advice me if I have a bad taste :( Did he remove the Nismo spoiler?


Oh my god! I'm gonna get 7 summons a week if I drive a Mazda 3! It looks so fast >:)


I wonder if Candy still remembers, I swore that I want Wrangler Jeep to be my wedding car or else I will not accept the wedding proposal, haha. Some silly things we said when we were young :) but I have not met a guy driving a Jeep :(


OMG! Hummer... I always imagine myself driving a Hummer on the road, so stylo mylo eh? >:) suddenly police cars start chasing me, siren turned on, our Polis Diraja Malaysia acknowledging the call centre "Ada sebuah kereta Hummer yang pandu secara sendiri, TIADA pemandu. Saya ulangi, TIADA pemandu. Sila hantar bantuan sekarang!" because I'm not 6ft tall and Hummer was made for Mat Salleh instead of Asians -_-! I may be 5ft 2 but I have a big heart for a big cars, okay?

Pandu secara sendiri? Humf! *&^%$#^$%#@!!

7 comments:

Kit said...

haha! auto driving hummer!!

Md said...

yea rite.. -_-#

George8724 said...

M, there is always a thing called pillow lah... put it on the seat and u just need to sit on it le... hehehehe..... seriously, bestari aint tat bad though...

M said...

I like bestari but i heard d spareparts r imported? N u really think selling 'toys' can afford a bestari? -_-#

M said...

n i also need a full body kit, ok? Gv me another 10 yrs. I'l buy frm Peugeot. T_T

George8724 said...

yeah the spareparts mostly r imported le... If i m not wrong, Naza now has promotion mah on bestari n peugeot 307. 12 years installment. 0 interest. Let me check wit Dato SM Faisal (Naza's Boss).

>: ) said...

Wil u b so loyal driving d same car for 12yrs? Bestari 68k, promo max. gv u 2-5k rebate? Hv u seen Hyundai i10, aiyoyo vat a nice car, man! Perodua's gona feel d threat >_<