Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Let's work out!

What is your reaction when your buddy invites you to join him/her in the gym?

Me: o_O!!

Because our newly rented apartment has a gym so, Candy called me today and said "Hey Man, wanna go work out at the gym later in the evening?" Uh... it really kills my body cells the minute she said that. I didn't know what ran into her mind today but I couldn't help but recalling our days back in high school......

Remember we all use to have Pendidikan Jasmani (PJ) twice every week? And the training teachers (MTC teachers) who know nuts about exercise, simply ask us to run around the school field for 5 rounds WITHOUT warming up. I'd run half the field and hid behind teacher's car until others complete 4 1/2 rounds, only then I'll join them and complete the drama >:) Not that I'm lazy but I really can't run. While Candy... She also can't runlah, LOL! Just that I don't know how she got away with it that time; we were never in the same class back in school.

Ok, back to our gym project. I started with Cardio or the bicycle, whatever the name is -_-! for 5 minutes and that's it. I turned pale and then I went out to sit by the pool. Candy came out after 2-3 minutes also looking pale... and yes, we're done!

I think I have low blood sugar and I need 1 bar of chocolate; Candy can tahan 3 minutes longer than me, she can have 1/2 bar >:)

LOL, this is just hillarious~

1 comment:

George8724 said...

tat shows y'all lack of exercise la... shud do more le