Monday, September 7, 2009

The Perfect Girlfriend


I bet everybody would have seen this video clip by now, where a 20 yr old girlfriend repeatedly hits her boyfriend's testicles and face with her high-heels. Candy and I were in fact, speechless. We have never imagined such scenario would happen to a man, not even once.

1st impression: I thought the lady was too much but looking at the boyfriend who just stood there helpless, made me even more angry. Why, what has he done to deserve all the humiliation? And he happens to be the Top Property Agent in Singapore with good looks and financially stable.

Maybe he was caught on bed with another woman, I thought. Haha.. but come'on, I wouldn't do that in front of the public to my bf if I caught him with another girl. At most is a few slaps and the rest belakang kiralah, if want to kill him ka, potong ka... not in the public ma, as you know, even a construction Bangla worker has a camera phone nowadays. I'd be famous overnight if the video is being posted on YouTube @_@ just like the pretty lady below. Or are we all too shallow to understand a Chinese proverb, "if you're afraid of your wife, you'll be rich!"

For those who have not seen this video, enjoy the show.







Let Candy and Mandy remind all guys, men out there, not to allow your girlfriend to hit your balls like Bishi Bashi !



4 comments:

Mandy said...

Yala, i feel like wanna sepak d girl! But think again, mayb d guy has ths special interest leh, kikiki.. abit pin thai.

George8724 said...

mauahhahahah... a bit kinky huh... wat shall i say he likes SM?

Mandy said...

Big chance. Mayb we shd contact him n sell him our hand cuffs, ankle cuffs to him >:)

George8724 said...

Yeah i think u shud lo. gd biz u know?