Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mandy, The Midnight Owl


It has now come to my attention that currently Mandy is having some serious problem sleeping at night. She seems not able to sleep a blink during the night and ended up looking tired for morning classes. I would have taken a picture of her "panda eyes" and publish here now on the spot if not worry of her killing me later on.

Anyway, she has been having sleepless night for the last whole week earning her the nickname "Midnight Owl"! At times, she will even wake me up in the middle of the night to accompany her...but not often lah...I tried my very best to force myself to be wide awake and pay attention to Mandy's conversation, but sorry Manbuddy, I did my best. I felt into a coma as soon as my head touches my pillow...hahaha....without me gaining conscious, Mandy will crawl back to her room and God knows what she did...(ohhh, yeah! she did mention that she blogged her way til morning) :P

Exactly like an owl, she will only fall asleep in the morning (4-5am) and nobody could wake her up, no matter what happen.

Anybody who has a remedy to cure our Manbuddy, please let us know ASAP before she drop dead in class. Our lecturer is now giving her a hard time becoz he has realised that Mandy is not paying attention in class, and at times, even went MIA (Missing In Action). :S

Man, what happen to you?.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor mandy.. try out BANANA + MILK = good sleep & will go toilet smoothly tommorrow morning

Mandy >:) said...

Hey thanks, it really helps :D