Friday, June 26, 2009

*Candy and Mandy's Kitchen*



Candy has decided to upgrade her COOKING.exe file when she announced our menu for dinner tonight in Facebook; "East Meets West"

Oh boy, do I know how to mix east and west ~_~

Luckily we have rented our own place now, so far away from Selina (Selina's background check: http://candyxmandy.blogspot.com/search/label/Tell%20Tales) and his father (our former Mr Landlord). We just love our little kitchen and that's why we get to play 'masak-masak' oh so often >:)

Okay, let me just briefly explain my East Meets West: Chicken Marinara. Where's my East and West? Hmm.. you see the green Chinese Broccoli, so it's considered the EAST while the rest are from WEST..

While Candy's thousand legged crabs, I'll let her do the explanation: "Hmmm....ok! Well, let me introduce to you my Thousand Legged Crabs. This is one of the homemade recipe passed down from my mum. As for where is the east and west part? For sure, I consider chillies as EAST while the crabs are from WEST. In addition, I know that Mandy is very fond of crabs, so this dish is specially dedicated to Mandy." - Candy

Thank you Canbuddy! >: ) You know what? The Crabs are indescribably delicious! Seriously can fight with Tambun seafoodlah... :D


No comments: