Sunday, June 28, 2009

Breakfast at 5


Woke up so late today, 5pm out of hunger... Yes, 5. I can't wait for myself to clean up, dress up, make up and join Candy and friends for dinner. So I made an express breakfast/lunch/tea for myself to tahan a while before joining them for dinner.
I can't sleep last night. Maybe too much of durian, heaty. I felt that the aircond was out or order but Candy said it was fine. I didn't believe her because she is not used to sleeping in an air condioning room, while I can't sleep without air conditioner.

Candy got back to her room and went on coma.. zzZzZZzzz...

I was tired but I really can't sleep. I thought by drinking another glass of warm milk should knock myself out >: ) but NO. I even felt hotter. I took a ladder climbed up to the aircond and took out the filter... @_@ No wonder I'm hot...

Patiently I cleaned the filters and the time was 3am O_o! Drying the filters took me another 20 mins. So I kept on telling tales in our blog to kill boredom.

As a result of oversleep, I can't sleep now... =_= Help~

No comments: