Saturday, June 27, 2009

Klick on the Bun and get a Honda

After the Mini Bun attempt, Klick has finally taken an action to break up with Bun. He didn't asked me for my opinion, he told me he ended the crazy relationship. "You're the man" I said. The first thing he wanted to do was to take me out for a luxurious dinner celebrating his freedom and for my neverending support throughout his days in hell. Wow, what a language..

Klick: "Let's order your schubert cabernet sauvignon 99 tonight!"

WAHAHAHA! I thought....

I know nuts about wine but this is an acceptionally fine wine that I've ever tasted, that's why I remember the name >:) Klick picked me at 8. I have not seen him for more than a year, he drove a new Honda Civic. I thought, wow he must have had a few pay raise because he's not from a wealthy family though he is now a professional but still paying his study loan. Apart from his car, Klick has put on at least 8-10 pounds (abt 20kg) He used to be thin guy. I was astonished but still happy to see him again.

On our way to dinner, he suspected a car tailing us and the speed was increasing. The car was not familiar so he thought he was just being paranoid due to the long term torture by Bun. Out of suspicious he purposely took a wrong turning into a small lane where there's only a dead end. Unfortunately the car followed us and when we managed to make a 3-point-turn, the unfamiliar car came face to face and *JENG* she was BUN!!

"Klick, please... I'm scared, is Bun gonna slap me, pull my hair, sit on me and crack my bones O_o! because she cannot understand explanation? She must have thought I'm the new girlfriend, ow I'm barely even your ex! Any god out there pls help! I'm a free thinker." He laughed silently, kept on driving and patted on my head twice. I didn't know what that means but I can't jump off the car, right?

He took out his mobile phone, called Bun, set to speaker mode so that I could witness that his balls are still in place, LOL. The first time I heard Bun.. she shouted like a lunatic who's just gone coo-coo: "Klick are you serious?! How could you do this to me?! Is she the one with the special ringtone and birthday reminder?" Klick said "Yes" (Vat??!!) O_o!! Me? special ringtone? This idiotic Klick must have used me as an excuse! I so wanted to tell her that I was not the one but looking at our # yrs friendship and the sake of his balls, oklah I pretend for a while lah.

I pinched Klick so hard while I told Bun "Isn't this too obvious to ask? I'm Mandy and if you don't mind please join us for dinner." She said "Klick, remember you promised your car.." --> hung up and sent Klick 1000000000000 text msgs instead. I simply asked if the car was hers and YES, it was a present for their coo-coo anniversary and that Klick promised to marry her so she bought the car for him O_o!!!! And I really thought he had the balls to walk out of the Bakery (Bun's luxury).

We turned into the restaurant, pretended we parked, waited for Bun to leave. He appologized and insisted that we go for the dinner but I lost my appetite and I almost peed on my dress, what do u think? I was surprised I could even talk to Bun like that. It's become so dangerous meeting an old friend and I can't take such surprises anymore, I'm a peaceful person. I demanded that he drove me home. Candy looked at me: "Candy I'm hungry, let's go for tom yum steamboat and I'll tell you why I look like shit"

I don't know if he'd eventually return to Bun or what, I don't give a shit. Still think I should help Klick? He just can't give up the life that he has now and think he can just put any of his friends life in danger. I'm gonna ignore him and let him rot.

No comments: