Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tissue

Candy and I had a nice dinner last night to pamper ourselves after 1 month of hard work. After dinner we further treated ourselves with Baskin Robbins double scoop cone; while I was driving and eating my ice-cream I saw a bunch of police not far from us. Without hesitating, I passed my ice-cream to Candy and... (whistling)... continue to drive...

After that, I turn to Candy and she was holding both ice-creams melting like water fall. She didn't have tissue in her bag and the one box of tissue in my car, is empty. We stopped aside, dug in my handbag for some tissue, didn't know where to find a tap so we washed our hands with the windscreen water :"> so messy...

I woke up today and decided to make Candy carry some tissue from today onwards! But how?




DONE!

I hope with this little pocket tissue holder which carries some sentimental value, would eventually make her feel the obligation to carry some tissue in her BAG. I was so in the mood of sewing, I made one after another and ended up with so many tissue holders, I don't know what to do with them. One who carries a pocket tissue don't need a holder. People who doesn't carry tissue, obviously doesn't need it too. Alamak!

Lesson learnt: we should always have a bottle of water in the car or some wet tissue in our bags, just in case we spill coffee, coke, milo ice in the car especially if you love to eat and drink while you drive.


5 comments:

George8724 said...

hahahaha... tats y i dun allow ppl eat in my car. drink can lah but still depend wat drink lo.

champion lah u gals... use wiper water to wash... ehhehehehe

C or M? said...

Wah, u must hv a list of T&C stick on ur car -_-# mineral water can drink, milo ice cannot drink.. etc. LOL! Don b so fussylah.

George8724 said...

dun hv T&C sticker just tat i will tell who ever who sit in my car not to eat in my car lo.... reason being is bcoz i duwan kachat in my car mah... coz i scare 1 leh.... ehheheh

ಠ_ಠ said...

Oh siu keong, u got ur pointlah.. we eat carefully nvm, sum ppl eat like 7th mth sure pour here n there... ಠ_ಠ

George8724 said...

tats y lo i dun allow them to eat in my car mah.... now u understand huh...