Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pillows

How many pillows (including bolsters) do you need before you could fall asleep?

* Mandy needs 8

* Candy needs 7

A classmate of ours fell a sleep in the class today. Without a pillow? I said. Then, we began to talk about our beauty sleeps, beds, pillows and I was surprised Candy and I have the most pillows among our friends. They thought we were weird.


Ken said he doesn't need a pillow, he can sleep anywhere. -_-# Really?

Jason said he need an aircond and he can sleep on the floor. WHAT??!!

Ginny said she need a pillow and a blanket, no bolster. Serious?!!

Sue prefers a pillow ONLY :O

Well, erm... this is how my bed looks like:



  • pillow 1 and 2 to block the wall above my head

  • pillow 3 and 5 to sleep on

  • pillow 4 yang berbentuk/muka Snoopy is for decoration and bridge my head over from 3 to 5, in case I roll over to the other side

  • pillow 6 and a blanket is a necessity to cover my body so that I feel secure

  • bolster 7, to hug but usually will be rolled over aside/neglected after I fall asleep

  • pillow 8 to rest my feet

  • another smelly pillow not illustrated :P
So ka sai, right? Wuahahahhaha..


Let's see Candy's bed:

  • pillow 1 2 3 4 is for decoration and one of the lucky one will sometimes be hugged to sleep

  • bolster is for hugging and will also be neglected after she falls asleep

  • as mentioned, blanket is a necessity


Do you have as many pillows as we do? LOL! Please tell us we are normal... :-/



5 comments:

George8724 said...

wahahahha... i really have to solute u gals lah... so many pillows n bolsters...

i only need 2 pillows, 1 bolster n a blacket will do. hehehe... so long i have these, i can sleep anywhere even on the floor.... :)

Mendi said...

Haha, sleep on d flr need 2 pillows for what? >:)

CaN CaN said...

Just to clarify, I happen to have 8 pillows, too...5 above my head that is merely for decoration...hehehe...

George8724 said...

M: i oso duuno y i need 2 pillows for... i guess it's more to like a habit liao. From 4 years old till now leh... how to change leh?

Yo said...

I can sleep anywhere with or without anything... yo!