Wednesday, July 15, 2009

First day at work

Today's my first day at work and this is my weapon.
The keyphone:



I've met all my colleagues. They're really nice people (at the moment) and I'm the youngest (^_^)v

Well, maybe you're not impressed by the keyphone (LOL) but I do. I've never operated a keyphone before :P I've been passing calls, taking messages and be courteous for 4 hours after class, HAHA!

I was surprised how forgiving they were when I passed like 100 wrong calls to the wrong people in the first 2 hours because I was not familiar with the 3 keyphones and 50 buttons +_+ I started to speed up with the buttons afterwards but still, I put the callers on hold for a LONG... time becaue I need to refer to the extension list, LOL.

It's really fun :D I must be crazy... I still hear phones ringing @_@~ Phone phobia...

3 comments:

George8724 said...

u must be kidding me... passed 100 wrong calls to wrong ppl?! geezzz.... if i were u i think i will be killing myself liao coz so embarassing leh...

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha... agree!

Mandy said...

Hey I was new, ok? Now I'm speedier and totally accurate! >:)