Friday, July 10, 2009

I QUIT !

Have you ever quit your job because you woke up one day and felt like "I wanna quit!!!!!!!!!!!!" ? I often do. Candy thinks I need psychiatric help -_-#

I quit my part time job as a waitress last week. This time, not because I feel like it but because I found out our supervisor stole our tips. We are not allowed to individually accept tips from customers. All tips are to be collected in a tip box and will be divided among the servicing team on our pay day. Absolutely unfair. Some waitresses serve in a rude manner, I seriously don't think they deserve tips.

Last week (pay day), I caught our supervisor Rachel holding the tip box and her face was like --> $_$

I was nervous, what was I suppose to do? Pretend that I didn't see it? Run around yelling "Rachel stole our tips !!" ??

Thank god we have cameras in our phones nowadays, I captured how she pocketed the few pieces of RM10. But then I thought... who am I suppose to show it to? The manager? The boss? The 'tai Ci yeh' (boss son)? LOL. It was not an easy decision...

Finally I didn't show it to anybody because I'm such an angel, I didn't want to create a hooha. Anybody could have done that if they were the supervisor, I comforted myself. Anyway I was tired of playing Diner Dash and it gave me a good reason to quit. I walked up to the manager, and quit. Before I left, I transferred that video via bluetooth to Rachel and wished her good luck. You know, hoping that she'll stop stealing our blood and sweat. I think there shouldn't be much tips this month because Mandy's no longer there :P wuhuhhuhu!

This explains why I've neglected our blog this week >:) cause I needed a new part time job. I just couldn't sit at home and grow moss all over my body. Kikiki...

5 comments:

George8724 said...

wow... i was stunned when i read ur story bout ur resignation le... if i were u, i will definitely gv her a gd hard lesson le...

anyway hv u managed to get a job?

MMMMMMMMandy said...

I dono wat2do ma; wat wud u do if u were me?

Yup, found a p-time job as a receptionist :)

George8724 said...

hmmm... what wud i do ar? hav u ever heard or watched Titanic? "u jump i jump"? hehehe...

man-D said...

U jump i jump? I shd divide the tips with her? Wakaka! XD

George8724 said...

nooo.... u shd make sure she oso quit together wit u lah...