Saturday, July 10, 2010

MyVi Limited Edition

I passed by Greenlane last Sunday and saw ONE pink MyVi parking in a big piece of land where Perodua store its other dull silver MyVi(s). Anyway, this attractive pink MyVi was as if talking to me "Buy me, I'm chic!" so I thought Perodua launched a new colour.


It has been haunting me in my mind for 5 days and I finally logged on to Perodua.com.my to see what the hell are they offering!

Damn it, this is the new Limited Edition with a fresh look on the inside which every girl would love to drive on it. I mean look at the colour, it's strictly for girls! The former Limited Edition was Pearl White which has nothing to be excited about, but this colour I tell you... It looks okay attractive in this picture but you gotto look at the real car, the pink is SO CHIC even your granma will like it!

I actually like the Special Edition where it has all the upgrades that you can name of = FULL SPECS yo! http://www.smileycodes.info Too bad RM54k is a little pricey for a local made car and the Orange colour is abit too flashy/heavy/over/whatever. I can get a 2nd hand 2 years Suzuki Swift with an additional RM6k. I would not opt for a new MyVi SE. I love Suzuki Swift Sports and I think this colour was actually inspired by Swift.. anyway, I don't care who copied who but this is very nice.



Oh Huak-you Perodua, you are luring poor young ladies like me with your Limited Edition colour, interior and exterior! I love the vanity mirror on the Driver's side, I really LOVE IT !! http://www.smileycodes.info I have mentioned about this Driver's Vanity Mirror not  long ago and here it is :)



So nice.... http://www.smileycodes.info 

4 comments:

George8724 said...

gogogo... go buy.... the colour is not bad for lady market le...

Mandy (T_T) said...

Brochure color not so nice, real color very sweet and chic! >_< eh im just a student, where to find money everytime got new car also change! wuhuhuhuhu...

George8724 said...

quickly go n get 1 rich bf lah wei....

MandyO said...

i would prefer a normal earning bf, myvi is enough.. rich bf comes with disasterous family! LOL.