Sunday, July 4, 2010

HELL....P !

I woke up quite early today because the spastic guy on the above unit start to drag his chair around. He does it everyday. I don't understand what is it so interesting with the "Dragging Game" he plays everyday. It's like dragging a chair from one end to the other or drag it into each of his rooms...  Gruuuu.... gru..... gruuuuuu... After a while comess the kid next door, crying, wAHHHH.. I sometimes respect Candy because she never gets irritated with all this noise. She's happily making breakfast in the kitchen while I'm almost gonna kill the fucking kid next door!

Allow me to elaborate since I have not been bad mouthing people in my blog recently. If I haven't already mentioned, I have a new neighbour that moved in 2 months ago. They are a small family, a couple of parents and 2 kids, a boy and girl. The young boy screams 5 times a day for at least 10 minutes, as frequent as the Masjid's prayers but he definitely screams louder. And his parents? Did nothing to stop him of course, because his parents too, talk loudly and yell to each other. Oh no, they were communicating and not fighting. Where do all these barbarians come from?

I sometimes miss the quarreling noise from Aunty Pok and Uncle Bob next door. They are lovey dovey recently and do not yell at each other like they did before. I wonder what happened but anyway it's a good thing because I cannot take anymore noise no more.

I wonder how do people get along with each other in an apartment? Candy and I live in houses back in our home town and we never had to tolerate all this nuisance.

In my family, banging doors are strictly forbidden because my mom will Bantai any of us if we make such a loud noise to disturb the others. It is considered rude but here, I can hear my next door neighbours slamming their doors and same goes to the cerebral palsy guy on the upper unit. What is their problem? Are they trying to break the doors or their parents do not teach them to be gentle?

Can somebody teach me how to stop the noises besides hiring an assasin? I have spoken to the management office several times but the disturbance never stopped. Either the management guy didn't do his work or the barbarians ignored the warning.

ADUH, SENGSARANYA TELINGAKU.. TOLONG !!

3 comments:

George8724 said...

well... living in an apartment will usually face such problems... unless u and Candy move in into a much higher class condo or apartment lo... looking for an apartment or condo to rent, u hv to know majority is wat kinda ppl living there le.

As for ur case, since yall oledi moved in u hv 2 choices le... go and confront them and tell them nicely or u join the game if u cannot beat them. :)

M said...

In fact d place is considered middle-class becos d maintenance fee is abt RM250 but of course it's paid by d owner. The barbarians are the only unit polluting d entire building.

George8724 said...

ohhh...... hahahahahah then yall r kinda unlucky to hv such barbarians living around there le... hehehehe