Monday, August 30, 2010

It's coming to an end...

It seems like ages since I last came here. I avoid coming here because I just can't seems to find the courage to face my problems. A lot of things happen over the last few months. Thinking back, it has been so long since I am able to smile from the bottom of my heart. I guess I am lucky enough to pass by each day now without thinking suicidal. I am very sad. Seriously very down. I don't know if I will ever be able to live a normal life again.

Anyway, I feel that it is just a matter of time before we officially break-up. Is like we are waiting now who would say the words out first. I absolutely see no future in us anymore.

I am trying to get use to my life without him and hope I will be able to cope with the depression. 

As I am writing this post, my heart still ache with pain. Guess the wound has not completely heal yet. Wonder how long more it needs to take?

3 comments:

George8724 said...

hmmm... all i can say is, since u know there is no future for both of u, y not just take the courage to say the word instead of waiting for him to say? remember, the more u drag the more pain both of u will have. by then y'all will feel more pain when that day comes and y'all life will be even more miserable.

i hope u can be the one who can stand up and end it le. set urself free from this painful relationship lo....

tats my advice lah....

Candy said...

Everything is over as you are reading this. I backdated the post actually...hehehehe...I admit I was very down last month but I am pretty much ok now. With the support from friends and family, I manage to get thru. Anyway, thanks for your advice. :)

George8724 said...

no prob lah... no need to thank me as i didnt do much for u anyway hehehe....glad to hear that u r ok liao lo.... happy for u...